Expedia Senior Technical Product Manager in Bellevue, Washington
Want to build a network of engaged hotels incentivized to provide an excellent experience to Expedia Brands most valuable customers and drive their loyalty to Expedia?
Then come join EPC Team (Expedia Partner Central)! You will work with VIP+ Access product teams and lead the creation, evolution and operation of your products.
As the Senior Technical Product Manager of our supplier facing site, you will improve global supply for consumers, and the supplier facing portals that help small specialty providers compete on a global scale. You will be responsible for the tools and practices that make it possible for Expedia to offer “All the Hotels in the World” and to collect and provide information that help consumers share their experiences. You will drive technical product development, and lead sustaining operations and health for this critical element this business.
*What will you do: *
- Lead technical product delivery. Build great product and a great product delivery culture.
- Lead your product from inception to sustaining operations. We create enduring success.
- Be Agile! We are working with innovation and risk. Test and learn. Let data lead.
- We raise the bar. Be critical. Be a visionary. Strive for extraordinary. Be professional.
- Understand your business! Look beyond requirements. Build the extraordinary.
- Communicate well. Transparency matters. Sharing ideas and needs sparks innovation.
What will make you Successful:
- Lead technical delivery and sustaining operations for global commerce platforms
- Technical program management experience with Agile practices.
- 10 + years’ experience contributing to delivery of integration platforms serving global commerce. You are knowledgeable about common software industry integration practices and integration platforms.
- You learn your customer’s needs and can share what you learn.
- You can demonstrate deep understanding of a customer’s domain, express concepts vividly, and give them relevance.
- You care deeply about agility, efficiency and velocity and you communicate and demonstrate behaviors that yield agile sustainable products, processes and teams.
- You have experience applying different product delivery methods and can explain when different methods suit different problems.
- You can optimize the productivity of people who do not share your locale or time zone by clearly communicating concepts, objectives, expectations and tasks
- You recognize that ambiguity looks like opportunity.
- You can share experiences optimizing product and delivery practices using performance metrics from business and technology.
- You have prior experience as a developer or tester. You share experiences and practices for monitoring operational health and systems integrity
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Posted 5 Days Ago
- Full time