Expedia ELCA Summer Intern in Bellevue, Washington
Position Overview: Interns will be exposed to a variety of legal practice areas via five 2-week rotations working closely with and under the supervision and with the assistance of experienced attorneys within each legal group. In setting the 5 rotations, preferences of the students are taken into consideration, as well as divisions workloads. Each intern will be assigned a mentor and the interns’ work will be evaluated and feedback will be provided.
- Legal research (Westlaw, Lexis, etc.) and general industry research.
- Drafting memoranda and other written materials for legal department and legal guidelines for internal business partners, particularly in developing areas such as autonomous vehicles and mobility business models.
- Reviewing agreements for commercial transactions.
- Review company policies for compliance with legal standards.
- Organization of database of legal agreements.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited institution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- May/June start time.
Experience and Qualification:
- 1st year law student.
Relocation (Y/N): N
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Posted 3 Days Ago
- Full time